Your challenge! #job description
As a "programmer and system engineer", you will be part of a close-knit team of BLUE MOON employees. You will support managing and maintaining the BLUE MOON network and develop project-based programming that can integrate all audiovisual equipment into a centrally controlled core.
You can use your technical knowledge and skills to:
- Develop applications
- Manage software management systems
- Design and prepare network requirements for new installations
- Analyse data security and formulate opportunities and improvement proposals for it
- Prepare User Control Interfaces (UCI) based on input from a project manager
- Programming a centrally controlled Q-SYS core
- Remotely or on-site troubleshooting of system failures of existing AV installations
- Installing audiovisual products according to the correct specifications
- Managing and maintaining the central BLUE MOON system and network
This is you? #profile
You are sociable and like to have fun with your colleagues, but you also know how to act professionally at the right time!
- You have completed a degree in applied computer science or similar.
- You have the necessary passion for audiovisual materials.
- You have a good knowledge of IT networks and systems.
- You have a flexible, stress-resistant and motivated attitude.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch. It is necessary for the safety of you and your colleagues. Knowledge of French and English is a plus.
- You work in a meticulous and organised manner in your programming.
- You have experience in developing and assigning functions to CIUs.
- Knowing LUA, JAVA script, or Node.js is a plus.
- You have a driving licence (B).
Your return on investment! #offer
At BLUE MOON, you will find a work environment where you are encouraged to grow and develop your career through challenging work, training and development programmes and by learning from the best(s) in the industry. We strive to create a culture where you can be yourself and are valued for your unique skills and perspectives. You will have the opportunity to be an active part of BLUE MOON's successes and build strong long-term relationships. BLUE MOON offers you a flexible salary package, a permanent employee contract of indefinite duration, a good work-life balance and a committed management team that is always open to your feedback and your ideas. By working at BLUE MOON, you will become a member of a close-knit community of professionals who are passionate about their work and the development of BLUE MOON.
Where do you end up? #companypresentation
BLUE MOON is a passionate and leading AV partner with the ultimate goal of enhancing clients' messages. Technology and creativity are close to our hearts and serve as pillars in the execution of our activities. These range from the complete, technical support of (corporate) events to the audiovisual set-up of meeting and conference rooms (PRO AV Solutions) and the creation and coordination of visual and digital media, among others. We work together harmoniously in a culture defined by our 4 BLUE MOON VALUES;
- People make the show
- Driven by development
- Make it happen, make it worth
- Build trust, be transparent
Next steps? #apply
Does this all sound like your ideal job? Then don't hesitate to apply! Send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org attn Steven Bordinckx. We will contact you within 2 working days for an interview to get to know each other better. Or, just fill in the form below.