WHO IS BLUE MOON?
BLUE MOON is a leading company active in the audiovisual (AV) sector. Under our motto, "we strengthen your message", we want to support our corporate clients and partners in getting their message across. This can be through technical support of events, providing a fixed audiovisual installation at their location or supporting their message through content creation.
Everything we do or who we are at BLUE MOON is contained in our four values. In doing so, we pursue an open and transparent corporate culture where the employees are central. We balance a high focus on quality and professionalism with a good team atmosphere and humour. We constantly question our own and take time for training and innovations. In short, we do it "the BLUE MOON way.
THE JOB DESCRIPTION?
For the position of programmer and system engineer, we are looking for someone who can provide support in the management and maintenance of the BLUE MOON network as well as develop programming on a project basis and integrate all audiovisual equipment into a centrally controlled core.
Specifically, this includes your job description:
- Software management.
- Design and preparation of network requirements for new installations.
- Application development.
- Formulate opportunities and improvement proposals regarding data security.
- Drafting user control interfaces (UCI) based on input from a project manager.
- Programming of a centrally controlled Q-SYS core.
- System and network maintenance and management of the BLUE MOON network.
- Remote or on-site troubleshooting of system failures of existing AV installations.
- Preparation and installation of AV devices according to proper specifications.
BLUE MOON is looking for a positive, flexible and stress resistant person who would like to join our team and put their shoulders to the BLUE MOON story.
In addition, you should also have the following specific skills:
- Experience with Q-SYS and relevant trainings (Level 1 and 2) are a plus.
- You are in possession of a driving license B and live at maximum 75km from Aartselaar.
- You communicate fluently and clearly in Dutch and have a good knowledge of English. French is not a necessity but a plus.
- You have an affinity for the audiovisual sector.
- You have a good knowledge of IT networks and systems.
- You have successfully completed a training in applied computer science or similar.
- You have experience in developing and assigning functions to UCIs.
- You work conscientiously and are very organized in your programming.
- Knowledge of LUA, JAVA script or Node.js is a plus.
WHAT DO YOU GET IN RETURN?
You will be part of the BLUE MOON team, where you will have numerous benefits.
- You will sign a full time contract with an attractive salary and numerous fringe benefits such as: hospitalization insurance, bicycle leasing, eco-checks, ...
- You will be given annual time and budget to attend quality training courses.
- You will have several development opportunities within the company.
- You will interact with customers and vendors;
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Does this all sound like your ideal job? Then don't hesitate to apply! Send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com attn Steven Bordinckx. We will contact you within 2 working days for an interview to get to know each other better. Or, just fill in the form below.