YOUR CHALLENGE! #job description
As an "installation technician", you will be part of a close-knit team of technicians who work together to install and integrate audiovisual equipment into a coherent whole. You will be part of BLUE MOON's PRO-AV department responsible for the audiovisual and technical elaboration of fixed installations. Here, you will use your technical knowledge and skills to:
- Prepare projects in the warehouse to maximise efficiency during on-site installation.
- Install and set up audiovisual installations according to specifications, schedule and quality requirements.
- Perform cabling and electrical work.
- Perform preventive maintenance and necessary repairs/interventions.
THIS IS YOU? #profile:
You are sociable and like to have fun with your colleagues, but also know how to act professionally at the right time!
Next to this:
- You have a passion for audiovisual materials.
- You are a handy guy who likes to roll up your sleeves and learn a lot.
- You have a basic knowledge of IT networks is a plus.
- You have a flexible, stress-resistant and motivated attitude.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch. This is necessary for the safety of you and your colleagues. Knowledge of French and English are a plus.
- You are organized
- You have a driving licence B.
- You are a strong communicator and can register what you have done (administrative follow-up).
- You can handle power tools and have knowledge of installation material.
YOUR RETURN ON INVESTMENT! #offer
At BLUE MOON, you will find a work environment where you are encouraged to grow and develop your career through challenging work, training and development programmes and by learning from the best(s) in the industry. We strive to create a culture where you can be yourself and are valued for your unique skills and perspectives. You will have the opportunity to be an active part of BLUE MOON's successes and build strong long-term relationships. BLUE MOON offers you a flexible salary package, a permanent employee contract of indefinite duration, a good work-life balance and a committed management team that is always open to your feedback and your ideas. By working at BLUE MOON, you will become a member of a close-knit community of professionals who are passionate about their work and the development of BLUE MOON.
WHERE DO YOU END UP? #companypresentation
BLUE MOON is a passionate and leading AV partner with the ultimate goal of enhancing clients' messages. Technology and creativity are close to our hearts and serve as pillars in the execution of our activities. These range from the complete, technical support of (corporate) events to the audiovisual set-up of meeting and conference rooms (PRO AV Solutions) and the creation and coordination of visual and digital media, among others. We work together harmoniously in a culture defined by our 4 BLUE MOON VALUES;
- People make the show
- Driven by development
- Make it happen, make it worth
- Build trust, be transparent
NEXT STEPS? #apply
Does this all sound like your ideal job? Then don't hesitate to apply! Send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com attn Steven Bordinckx. We will contact you within 2 working days for an interview to get to know each other better. Or, just fill in the form below.