PRO AV Solutions specialises in designing, installing and maintaining audiovisual facilities at various diverse locations (conference centres, zoos, etc.). As an audiovisual installer, you will be responsible for successfully installing, configuring and maintaining audiovisual facilities. You will work closely with clients and the close-knit PRO AV team to ensure our projects meet the highest quality standards.
How will your day look like?
- Installing audiovisual equipment according to correct specifications and plans.
- Assemble and connect audiovisual equipment, including screens, projectors, speakers, lighting and control panels.
- Drawing and connecting cables for audio and video signals.
- Configure audiovisual systems to meet customer needs.
- Testing and troubleshooting to ensure all systems function correctly.
Is this you?
- You are sociable and like to have fun with colleagues, but also know when to work seriously.
- You have a hands-on mentality and know installation materials and power tools.
- Knowledge of audiovisual equipment, cabling and connectivity is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an eye for detail.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and a customer-oriented attitude.
- You can work independently and in a team.
- Valid driving licence B.
What do we have to offer you?
- A competitive salary and other benefits (bicycle leasing, hospitalization insurance, laptop, cellphone…)
- Opportunity to work on diverse and challenging projects.
- Excellent opportunities to expand your skills and expertise through internal and external training.
- Many career opportunities within the team and across departments.
- Collegial and dynamic working environment.
Where do you end up?
BLUE MOON is a passionate and leading AV partner with the ultimate goal of strengthening clients' messages. Technology and creativity are close to our hearts and are considered pillars in the execution of our activities. These range from the full, technical support of corporate events to the permanent audiovisual set-up of meeting and conference rooms (PRO AV Solutions) and the creation and coordination of visual and digital media. We work together in a culture defined by our 4 BLUE MOON VALUES:
- People make the show
- Driven by development
- Make it happen, make it worthwhile
- Build trust, be transparent
Are you excited about working in the world of audiovisual installations and ready to contribute to innovative AV solutions as a member of our Pro AV Solutions team at BLUE MOON? Then send your CV and cover letter now to firstname.lastname@example.org attn of Steven Bordinckx and we will contact you within 2 working days to get to know you. Or, just fill in the form below.