YOUR CHALLENGE! #JOB DESCRIPTION
As an "all-round audiovisual technician", you will be part of a close-knit team of technicians who work together and are mainly responsible for the technical support of various audiovisual projects. You will be part of the Field Operations team, responsible for warehouse work and installing, operating, and dismantling audiovisual equipment at corporate events.
Here you can use your technical knowledge and skills to:
- Prepare audiovisual projects and prepare equipment and cables.
- Independently set up and dismantle audiovisual projects and provide technical support.
- Set up and take down larger projects as part of a team.
- Maintain equipment and carry out minor repairs to audiovisual equipment.
- Loading and unloading orders and trucks in preparation for projects.
- Sporadic work in the warehouse.
- Ensuring efficient operation and formulating improvement proposals.
IS THIS YOU? #PROFILE
You are sociable and like to have fun with your colleagues, but you also know how to act professionally at the right time!
- You have the necessary passion and knowledge of audiovisual materials.
- You can work independently and function well in a team.
- You are willing to work irregular hours, including evenings and weekends.
- You have a flexible, stress-resistant and positive attitude?
- You are hands-on and organised.
- You have a good knowledge of the Dutch language. It is necessary for the safety of you and your colleagues. Knowledge of French and English is a plus.
- You have a driving licence (B).
YOUR RETURN ON INVESTMENT! #OFFER
At BLUE MOON, you will find a work environment where you are encouraged to grow and develop your career through challenging work, training and development programmes and by learning from the best(s) in the industry. We aim to create a culture where you can be yourself and are valued for your unique skills and perspectives. You will have the opportunity to be an active part of BLUE MOON's successes and build strong long-term relationships. BLUE MOON offers you a flexible remuneration package, an open-ended contract, an excellent work-life balance and a dedicated management team that is always open to your feedback and ideas. When you work at BLUE MOON, you join a close-knit community of professionals passionate about their work and the development of BLUE MOON.
WHERE DO YOU END UP? #BLUEMOON
BLUE MOON is a passionate and leading AV partner with the ultimate goal of enhancing clients' messages. Technology and creativity are close to our hearts and serve as pillars in the execution of our activities. These range from the complete, technical support of (corporate) events to the audiovisual set-up of meeting and conference rooms (PRO AV Solutions) and the creation and coordination of visual and digital media, among others. We work together harmoniously in a culture defined by our 4 BLUE MOON VALUES;
- People make the show
- Driven by development
- Make it happen, make it worth
- Build trust, be transparent
Does this all sound like your ideal job? Then don't hesitate to apply! Send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org attn Steven Bordinckx. We will contact you within 2 working days for an interview to get to know each other better. Or, just fill in the form below.