Your challenge! #jobdescription
As a "2D & 3D Generalist", you will be part of the dynamic and innovative content company Odys. Odys specialises in the content creation of products for companies. We count on your passion for creativity, high-quality design and technological expertise to provide our clients with the best visual solutions. Your talent will join ODYS' growing and dynamic team.
You can apply your knowledge and skills here to:
- translating client requirements and objectives into creative and innovative 2D and 3D designs.
- developing 2D and 3D models, textures, materials and animations.
- Editing and optimising existing designs and visualisations.
- Following industry trends and developments and applying new techniques and tools to improve designs.
- Present designs to clients and deal with feedback to make adjustments.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and monitor the quality of work.
Is this you? #profile
You are socially engaged and like to have fun with your colleagues, but you also know how to have a professional attitude at the right time! You work out projects in detail and always strive for perfection.
- You have a flexible, stress-resistant and motivated attitude.
- You have strong communication skills and can record your work (administrative follow-up).
- You have extensive knowledge of graphic design software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and/or 3D software such as Cinema 4D. Premiere Pro and DaVinci Resolve and/or Keyshot are a plus.
- You are interested in following trends and developments and are also motivated to apply them.
- You are eager to learn and willing to keep learning through training or tutorials.
- You can work well with other team members to deliver projects on time and within budget.
Your return on investment! #offer
At Odys, you will find a working environment where you are encouraged to grow and develop your career through challenging work, training and development programmes. We strive to create a culture where you can be yourself and are valued for your unique skills and perspectives. Odys offers you a flexible remuneration package, a permanent employee contract of indefinite duration, a good work-life balance and an engaged management team that is always open to your feedback and ideas.
Where do you end up? #companypresentation
Odys is part of BLUE MOON. As a result, you will be a member of a close-knit community of professionals passionate about their work and the development of BLUE MOON. The ultimate goal is to amplify the customer's message. Technology and creativity are close to our hearts and are pillars in the execution of our activities. We work together in harmony in a culture defined by our 4 BLUE MOON VALUES;
- People make the show
- Driven by development
- Make it happen, make it worthwhile
- Build trust, be transparent
The next steps?
Does this all sound like your ideal job? Then don't hesitate to apply! Send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org attn Steven Bordinckx. We will contact you within 2 working days for an interview to get to know each other better. Or, just fill in the form below.