As a "warehouse assistant/driver," you will be part of a close-knit team of warehouse workers and technicians who are co-responsible for the daily operation of the warehouse. You will be part of BLUE MOON's Field Operations team and responsible for warehouse work and audiovisual equipment installation, operation and disassembly at corporate events. You will be primarily responsible for delivering and picking up audiovisual equipment on projects from suppliers and customers.
You can use your knowledge and skills to:
- Using a van to transport audiovisual equipment.
- Load and unload vans and trucks.
- Monitor and control outgoing and incoming audiovisual materials.
- Maintain the general order and cleanliness of the warehouse.
- Prepare audiovisual equipment.
- Maintain and clean audiovisual equipment.
- Occasionally assist with set-up and take-down of events.
THIS IS YOU
You are sociable and like to have fun with your colleagues, but you also know how to act professionally at the right time!
- Are you in possession of a driving license “B” "A" “C” driving license is an advantage.
- You have a practical attitude and technical skills.
- You know how to plan the transport route efficiently.
- You can work independently as well as in a team.
- You have a flexible, stress-resistant and positive attitude.
- You are not afraid to get your hands dirty, and you "see" the work.
- Do you have a good knowledge of the Dutch language? It is necessary for the safety of you and your colleagues. Knowledge of French and English is a plus.
YOUR RETURN ON INVESTMENT!
At BLUE MOON, you will find a work environment where you are encouraged to grow and develop your career through challenging work, training and development programmes and by learning from the best(s) in the industry. We strive to create a culture where you can be yourself and are valued for your unique skills and perspectives. You will have the opportunity to be an active part of BLUE MOON's successes and build strong long-term relationships. BLUE MOON offers you a flexible salary package, a permanent employee contract of indefinite duration, a good work-life balance and a committed management team that is always open to your feedback and your ideas. By working at BLUE MOON, you will become a member of a close-knit community of professionals who are passionate about their work and the development of BLUE MOON.
WHERE DO YOU END UP?
BLUE MOON is a passionate and leading AV partner with the ultimate goal of enhancing clients' messages. Technology and creativity are close to our hearts and serve as pillars in the execution of our activities. These range from the complete, technical support of (corporate) events to the audiovisual set-up of meeting and conference rooms (PRO AV Solutions) and the creation and coordination of visual and digital media, among others. We work together harmoniously in a culture defined by our 4 BLUE MOON VALUES;
- People make the show
- Driven by development
- Make it happen, make it worth
- Build trust, be transparent
NEXT STEPS? #solliciteren
Does this all sound like your ideal job? Then don't hesitate to apply! Send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org attn Steven Bordinckx. We will contact you within 2 working days for an interview to get to know each other better. Or, just fill in the form below.