JUNIOR PROJECT MANAGER
WHERE DO YOU END UP? #company presentation
BLUE MOON is a leading AV partner for complete technical support for (company) events, as well as for the technical furnishing of meeting and conference rooms (PRO AV Solutions). The basic ingredients include sound, light & video that we bring together perfectly to realize both small presentations and large corporate events. Top quality at correct prices, a transparent follow-up, always reliable technicians and a flexible implementation where safety is always central; these are the 5 pillars of our success.
For our fast-growing department “PRO AV SOLUTIONS”, we are looking for a “junior Project Manager”.
YOUR CHALLENGE! #job description
As a "junior Project Manager PRO AV Solutions" you are the customer's point of contact.
First and foremost you are a consultant: you translate the customer's needs into thorough audiovisual solutions.
Concretely, our expectations are here:
- After site visits and discussions with the customer, translating the needs of the customer into clear offers.
- Properly brief confirmed projects to the technical crew.
- Take final responsibility for the successful completion of projects.
- Be part of the BLUE MOON PRO AV Solutions team.
THIS IS YOU?! #profile:
You are enthusiastic and motivated!
- you have the necessary affinity with audiovisual materials.
- you can work independently, as well as function well in a team.
- Are you willing to work irregular hours, including evenings and weekends?
- you demonstrate a flexible, stress-resistant and positive attitude.
- you have good communication and organizational skills.
- you are enterprising, persuasive and extremely customer-friendly.
- you have a driving license B, and you live at a maximum of 50 km from Aartselaar.
YOUR RETURN ON INVESTMENT! #offer
BLUE MOON strives to be an employer of choice within the sector. For example, we work here with an open corporate culture where there is enormous respect for colleagues, customers and suppliers (read = it hardly feels like work). There are various training options and numerous development opportunities in a company with a very stable basis and great job security. Naturally, this is accompanied by an attractive remuneration package in relation to your profile and experience. Then add a permanent employee contract of indefinite duration and you are completely set here.
NEXT STEPS? #Apply
Does this all sound like your ideal job? Then don't hesitate to apply! Send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com attn Steven Bordinckx. We will contact you within 2 working days for an interview to get to know each other better. Or, just fill in the form below.