Your challenge! #job description
As a "warehouse operator", you will be part of a close-knit team of warehouse workers and technicians who are responsible for the daily operation of the warehouse. You will be part of BLUE MOON's Field Operations team, that is responsible for the warehouse operation, installation, operation and dismantling of audiovisual equipment at corporate events.
Here you can use your technical knowledge and skills to:
- Monitoring and controlling all the ins and outs of audiovisual equipment.
- Tracking the stock of consumables and small audiovisual equipment.
- Ensuring efficient warehouse operation and formulating improvement proposals.
- Ensuring the general order and cleanliness of the warehouse.
- Managing all material movements within the warehouse.
- Preparing audiovisual equipment.
- Taking care of short transports of audiovisual material by van or truck.
- Loading and unloading vans and trucks.
- Repairing, maintaining and cleaning audiovisual material.
- Occasionally taking part in the set-up and take-down of events
This is you? #profile
You are sociable and like to have fun with your colleagues, but you also know how to act professionally at the right time!
Next to this:
- You have a passion for audiovisual materials.
- You are practical and have technical skills.
- You have logistical insights or experience in a professional warehouse operation.
- You can work independently but can cooperate as part of a team.
- You have a flexible, stress-resistant and positive attitude.
- You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and "see" the work in front of you.
- You have a good knowledge of the Dutch language. It is necessary for the safety of you and your colleagues. Knowledge of French and English is a plus.
- You have a driving licence B. A driving licence C is a plus.
Your return on investment!
At BLUE MOON, you will find a work environment where you are encouraged to grow and develop your career through challenging work, training and development programmes and by learning from the best(s) in the industry. We strive to create a culture where you can be yourself and are valued for your unique skills and perspectives. You will have the opportunity to be an active part of BLUE MOON's successes and build strong long-term relationships. BLUE MOON offers you a flexible salary package, a permanent employee contract of indefinite duration, a good work-life balance and a committed management team that is always open to your feedback and your ideas. By working at BLUE MOON, you will become a member of a close-knit community of professionals who are passionate about their work and the development of BLUE MOON.
Where do you end up? #companypresentation
BLUE MOON is a passionate and leading AV partner with the ultimate goal of enhancing clients' messages. Technology and creativity are close to our hearts and serve as pillars in the execution of our activities. These range from the complete, technical support of (corporate) events to the audiovisual set-up of meeting and conference rooms (PRO AV Solutions) and the creation and coordination of visual and digital media, among others. We work together harmoniously in a culture defined by our 4 BLUE MOON VALUES;
- People make the show
- Driven by development
- Make it happen, make it worth
- Build trust, be transparent
Next steps? #apply
Does this all sound like your ideal job? Then don't hesitate to apply! Send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com attn Steven Bordinckx. We will contact you within 2 working days for an interview to get to know each other better. Or, just fill in the form below.