WHERE DO YOU END UP?
BLUE MOON is a leading AV partner for the full technical support of (corporate) events, as well as for the technical set-up of meeting and conference rooms (PRO AV Solutions), among others. The basic ingredients are sound, light & video, which we bring together perfectly to realize both small presentations and large corporate events. To strengthen our dynamic team we are looking for a warehouse employee.
As a warehouse operator, you will be co-responsible for the daily operation of the warehouse and report directly to the operations manager.
Specifically, our expectations here are:
- Tracking and controlling all outgoing and incoming audiovisual material.
- Tracking inventory of consumables and small audiovisual material.
- Ensuring efficient warehouse operation and formulating improvement suggestions.
- Be responsible for the general order and cleanliness of the warehouse.
- Be responsible for material movements within the warehouse.
- Preparing audiovisual material.
- Taking care of short transports of audiovisual material by van or truck.
- Loading and unloading vans and trucks.
- Checking back incoming material for function and completeness.
- Maintaining and cleaning audiovisual material.
IS THIS YOU?
You are enthusiastic and motivated!
- You have experience in the audiovisual industry
- You have a driving licence (B). A and C driving licences are an advantage.
- You are practical and have technical skills.
- You are able to work independently as well as in a team.
- You have a flexible, stress-resistant and you have a positive attitude.
- You are not afraid to get your hands dirty and you "see" the work.
- You have an affinity with audiovisual materials.
YOUR RETURN ON INVESTMENT:
BLUE MOON strives to be "employer of choice" within the industry. We work with an open corporate culture where there is great respect for colleagues, customers and suppliers (read = it almost doesn't feel like work). There are various training opportunities and numerous development possibilities in a company with a very stable base and great job security. Of course, this is accompanied by an attractive remuneration package commensurate with your profile and experience. Add to this a permanent employee contract of indefinite duration and you have an edge.
Does this all sound like your ideal job? Then don't hesitate to apply! Send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org attn Steven Bordinckx. We will contact you within 2 working days for an interview to get to know each other better. Or, just fill in the form below.